(1) Xianjie Zha, Zhiyang Dai, 2017. Using geodetic data to calculate stress changes on faults in the Tibetan Plateau caused by the 2015 Mw7.8 Nepal earthquake, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 133:38-45.
(2) Xin Zhang, Xianjie Zha (Corresponding Author), 2015. Zhiyang Dai, Stress changes induced by the 2008 Mw7.9 Wenchuan earthquake, China, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 98:98-104.
(3) Xianjie Zha, Zhiyang Dai, 2013. Constraints on the seismogenic faults of the 2003-2004 Delingha earthquakes by InSAR and modeling, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences,75:19-25.
(4) Zhiyang Dai, Xianjie Zha (Corresponding Author), 2012. An Accurate Phase Unwrapping Algorithm Based on Reliability Sorting and Residue Mask, IEEE Geoscience and Remote sensing Letters,9(2):219-223.
(5) Xianjie Zha, Zhiyang Dai, Linlin Ge, Kui Zhang, Xiaojing Li, Xiaofei Chen, Zhenhong Li, Rongshan Fu, 2011. Fault Geometry and Slip Distribution of the 2010 Yushu Earthquakes Inferred from InSAR Measurement,Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 101(4):1951-1958.
(6) Xianjie Zha, Rongshan Fu, Zhiyang Dai, Ping Jing, Sidao Ni, Jinshui Huang,2009. Applying InSAR technique to accurately relocate the epicentre for the 1999 M-s=5.6 Kuqa earthquake in Xinjiang province, China, Geophysical Journal International,176(1):107-112.
(7) Xianjie Zha, Rongshan Fu, Zhiyang Dai, Bin Liu,2008. Noise reduction in interferograms using the wavelet packet transform and Wiener filtering,IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters,5(3):404-408.