1) Chris Willacy, Ewoud van Dedem, Sara Minisini, Junlun Li, Jan Willem Blokland, Indrajit Das, and Alexander Droujinine, Application of full-waveform event location and moment-tensor inversion for Groningen induced seismicity, the Leading Edge, 2018.
2) Junlun Li, Henning Kuehl, Alexander Droujinine, and Jan-Willem Blokland, Microseismic and induced seismicity simultaneous location and moment tensor inversion: Moving beyond picks with a robust full-waveform method, SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts, 2016.
3) Junlun Li, Chang Li, Scott A. Morton, Ted Dohmen, Keith Katahara and M. Nafi Toksöz, Microseismic Joint Location and Anisotropic Tomography for Hydraulic Fracturing in a Tight Bakken Reservoir, Geophysics, 2014, doi: 10.1190/geo2013-0345.1
4) Junlun Li, Haijiang Zhang, William L. Rodi and M. Nafi Toksöz, Joint Microseismic Location and Anisotropic Tomography using Differential Arrival Times and Differential Back Azimuths, Geophysical Journal International, 2013. doi: 10.1093/gji/ggt358
5) Tianrun Chen, Junlun Li andM. Nafi Toksöz, Simulating Shear Wave Propagation in Two-Dimensional Fractured Heterogeneous Media by Coupling Boundary Element and Finite Difference Methods, Geophysical Journal International, 2013.doi: 10.1093/gji/ggt193
6) Junlun Li, Jeffery Andrews-Hanna, Youshun Sun, Maria Zuber, Roger Phillips, Jeff Plaut, Density variations within the south polar layered deposits of Mars, Journal of Geophysical Research, 117, 2012.
7)Junlun Li, H. Sadi Kuleli, Haijiang Zhang, and M. Nafi Toksöz, Focal Mechanism Determination of Induced Microearthquakes in an Oil Field Using Full Waveforms from Shallow and Deep Seismic Networks, Geophysics, 76, 2012.
8) Junlun Li, Haijiang Zhang, H. Sadi Kuleli, and M. Nafi Toksöz, Focal Mechanism Determination Using High Frequency Waveform Matching and Its Application to Small Magnitude Induced Earthquakes, Geophysical Journal International, 184 (3), 1261-1274, 2011.